Sunday, September 12, 2010

A day with the animals

Yesterday I spent some time with the following fellows.......This was just a test run for some ideas I have to build on my Animal Portfolio. I have also been shooting tons of horses recently too which I will post up soon.

The pigs were scary by the way, they have sharp teeth and as the farmer told me, they have a nasty bite. The farmer wasn't actually there but he said I was free to jump in the pen with them. Everytime they grunted at me, i was expecting an attack but it seems they were only interested in chewing stones and thankfully, i don't resemble a stone.

And watch this space for well styled portraits, the first one to be featuring Ollie the Owl....



look at those gnarly teeth! you wouldn't want that going for you!








The goats were highly entertaining - they didn't seem to mind me jumping in their enclosure at all and in fact took advantage of having me around to rub against. It seems they get itchy and i make a fine scratching post. Who knew?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment