Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ian Brown and me at Chiswick Football Club - randomly!

Looking for some stuff on an old hard drive this afternoon and I came across this football club shoot with ex Stone Roses frontman, Ian Brown..... I totally forgot I had shot this.....according to my records it was September 2005.....I don't actually remember what this was for or how it came about....maybe it's because i'm not into football.....





OK, I just did a quick web search and it seems in September 2005, Ian Brown sponsored Chiswick amateur football club, hence the shirt which was emblazoned with, 'IB - The Greatest' (the name of Ian Brown's album release back then). Another interesting thing I found was that my photos from this shoot were all over the internet on various press websites......no credits of course, but quite amusing all the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment