Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ella on Things Around The House

Today is my friend, Andrew's 30th birthday. Andrew is a special kind of boy and he currently has an obsession with Maddie The Coonhound.

Maddie The Coonhound is a very special kind of dog, Maddie's owner is a photographer who takes photographs of her standing on things, it is quite extraordinary and you really should check it out: http://maddieonthings.com/

...... So Andrew can't stop papping on about Maddie The Coonhound and how amazing she is. Since Andrew and I live together (along with my dog Ella), I decided to embark on a special project for his 30th birthday. Andrew is also a photographer and a collector of books/ prints.....

Inspired by Maddie, I created my own project called "Ella On Things", all shot in our flat and Andrew received a series of prints entitled as such.

Here they are.......


Ella on the cabinet:


Ella on the table:
Ella on the kitchen side:

Ella on the hatch:

Ella on the hallway cabinet:



Ella in the kitchen sink:
Ella on the toilet #1:

Ella on the toilet #2:

No comments:

Post a Comment