Friday, August 10, 2012

AOP Photographers Awards 2012

This year I entered the AOP (Association Of Photographer's) Photographers Awards.

It's quite a big deal in the UK advertising world to win these Awards so I was thrilled when I heard two of my images were shortlisted and made it through to the second round of judging. Extra thrilled because it was 2 out of the 3 images I entered (and not a series either).

Because it was 2 images I was convinced one would make it through to win. Sadly neither did and I have been extremely disappointed.

Still, I have been told it is an achievement to make it through to the 2nd round so I wanted to share that accomplishment.

Below are the two images that went through.

The cockerel is part of a chicken/ cockerel series I have been working on which I will hopefully be sharing very soon. The rest of the series is still in retouching but I am very excited about it......




No comments:

Post a Comment