Monday, August 9, 2010

Behind The Scenes on my shoot with Lotan The Stripper

And here are some of the behind the scenes from my shoot with Lotan.
Lots of Police milling about in the background and a very interested passer by stopping to watch.

Luckily the Police didn't catch us out. I have a feeling, since the Queen was in residence and we shot during the changing of the guard, they might not have been too impressed. I asked a Policeman before we started shooting if they would object to a bit of nakedness but he said it could be seen as disrespectful to the Queen.
Personally, I would like to think that perhaps the Queen might have liked it, I mean something has to float her boat and it makes a change from boring tourists with cameras.

Oh and we had some interest in the park as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment