Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Toby

Today I would like to introduce you to Toby. Toby is very special as he is my Grandmother's dog, therefore he is loved dearly.

Toby entered my Grandparents life's about 9 years ago when he was discovered, a bit worse for wear, wandering aimlessly around a field. A settlement of gypsy's had just left and he was presumed abandoned/ lost. I think it was my Aunty Kath who found him and initially my Grandparents said no, having been heartbroken by the loss of their first dog, Jess a few years earlier.

Anyway, Toby soon won their hearts and he now happily resides with my Grandma who refers to him as her 'little love', cooks him special meals and generally spoils him rotten.

I like Toby a lot, he's a right little character. And I love these pictures as they are so full of expression. I would like to know what Toby was thinking about as I was shooting......





No comments:

Post a Comment